7 Minutes To Live?
Okay so it sounds like an absurd question? And yet, I have been asked this question once before.
It happened when I working with an amazing woman and mentor of mine by the name of Glenna Salsbury.
As part of the process, I had to answer a few very poignant questions. One of those questions was this: As a Speaker, if you only had 7 minutes to speak to people before you left the planet…what would you say?
Excuse me? Pardon me? 7 minutes to live? Are you kidding me, I can’t order dinner in 7 minutes!
Let’s be honest, most of us don’t think about how much time we have left on earth. And yet, next year at this time…some of us won’t be here!
So if you only had 7 minutes to live, what would you say?
Would you tell them the most important lesson you’ve learned in life? Life is short? Don’t live with regret? Would you tell those you love just how much you love them?
Here’s What I Would Say:
- Everything in your life is perfect and unfolding exactly as it supposed to be. There are no coincidences. Trust the process!
- You are 100% responsible for the results you are achieving in your life? Stop blaming others!
- Your sense of self worth and value comes from inside of you stop trying to get it from outside of you!
- You are not the center of the universe, stop pretending that you are!
- The key to discovering the truth about you lies in your ability to push through your fear and truly love yourself and others. Do that my friends and you will get as close as you can get…to heaven on earth!
So that’s what I would tell everyone! By the way, I didn’t even need all 7 minutes!
So what about you, what would you say?
If it’s that important that you would be willing to spend the last 7 minutes of your life telling everyone on earth…
Maybe you should tell them today?
Need a little help? Click here