20 Truths About Fear …
- Fear can paralyze.
- Fear can kill (yes, literally watch the news).
- Fear can be disguised as anger, rage, resentment, lack of forgiveness, and greed.
- It can be your friend … most of the time it’s not.
- Fear can cause you to play small.
- It can be a defense mechanism for avoidance.
- Fear can keep you from having what you want.
- It can create situations that you don’t want
- Fear will control your life … if you let it.
- 95% of the things that we fear WILL happen … DON’T!
- Fear can rob you of your joy and happiness.
- Fear can keep you from having the love that you want!
- It can keep you in a loveless relationship that you don’t want.
- Fear can motivate in the short-term but demoralizes in the long run.
- More people fear speaking in public than dying.
- Fear is the absence of love.
- Fear is associated with loss.
- You can choose something other than fear in most situations.
- You can choose from a place of love instead.
- Fear wounds … love heals.
Today you will have numerous opportunities to choose from a place of love or fear.
From which place will you choose today?