Life and it’s circumstances continuously offers us opportunities to change. Change might means that we need let go of the past and move forward. It could mean that we need a new perspective on an old problem, a new idea, or simply the willingness to change by trying something different. Regardless of the change that may need to take place in our lives, the fact is that each of us deals with change in a different manner.
The good news is that we have choices in how we F.A.C.E change. We can:
- Fear it – We can run, we can hide, we can pretend like it’s not happening and that we don’t have to change.
- Accept it – We can agree that it’s there and that maybe, possibly, someday, we might have to adapt … or not.
- Challenge it – We can confront it, fight it, and try to convince ourselves and everybody else around us why it doesn’t apply to us or why we don’t need to change.
- Embrace it – We can wrap our arms around it and look for the gifts that this new opportunity might bring us.
- What would you do if you could not fail?
- What if you believed that you were so powerful that you could change your life TODAY!
- What if you made a decision to not just F.A.C.E. change but actually embraced it?