EQ: The Key to Self, Team, & Leadership Development
Utilizing the Emotional Quotient (EQ) assessment in your organization will help your team and/or your leaders discover how to improve emotional intelligence and assist with:
- Personal and professional development
- Employee engagement
- Workplace communication and conflict
- The increasing demand for the ability to influence others
What Does the EQ Assessment Measure?
EQ measures the 5-Dimensions of Emotional Intelligence:
- Self-Awareness is the ability to recognize and understand your moods, emotions and drives, as well as their effect on others.
- Self-Regulation is the ability to control or redirect disruptive impulses and moods and the propensity to suspend judgment and think before acting.
- Motivation is a passion to work for reasons that go beyond the external drive for knowledge, utility, surroundings, others, power or methodology and is based on internal drive or propensity to pursue goals with energy and persistence.
- Social Awareness is the ability to understand the emotional makeup of other people and how your words and actions affect others.
- Social Regulation is the ability to influence the emotional clarity of others through a proficiency in managing relationships and building networks.