Will 2022 Be A Happy New Year?
As 2021 comes to an end, you might be having a reality check. That being, you didn’t accomplish what you intended to accomplish when you started this year twelve months ago.
Maybe you’ve started reflecting back on this year. It’s possible that you’ve already asked yourself, “Why am I not getting the results I want in the (fill-in-the-blank) area of my life?”
For some, this might be the same area you’ve been talking about for years. For others, it may be a realization that you became aware of as a result of something that happened this past year.
It could be your financial situation, your job, your health, where you live, or a relationship you’re in. It may even be the way you feel about yourself deep down when no one is around. It really doesn’t matter which area of our life it is! The important thing to remember is that you have four paths you can take. Just remember, only one of them will lead you out of your dilemma.
Four Paths…Four Choices?
If you find yourself unhappy in some area of your life, there are 4 paths you can choose:
- Do nothing and hope the situation will change all by itself, or pretend that some entity (the lottery, the government, your parents, anyone but yourself) will step in and rescue you.
- Make excuses as to why you can’t change or simply blame everyone else for unhappy life. Of course, this won’t change anything except to postpone the real conversation you need to have until next year at this same time!
- Choose to accept your situation exactly the way it is and decide to be happy…just the way it is. Just stop pretending that you want change or stop trying to change someone or something you have no control over!
- Choose to change your attitudes and/or beliefs about your situation and take the actions to correct it so you can have the results that you want.
If you should choose Path #4, then the following 5 questions might help you to get the train rolling in 2022!
Five Good Questions To Insure a Happy New Year in 2022:
- Is there anything about your life that has to change for you to have a successful year in 2022? Or a successful life beyond 2022?
- Are you prepared to do the work needed to stay the course thru to the end of 2022 and beyond? Are you sure? Sometimes, we are more in love with the idea of a goal instead of the goal itself!
- When will you take action?
- How will you stay on track so you can achieve success in this area of your life?
- To whom and how can you be held accountable (even thought you may not want to)?
The Time To Act Is Now
Wishing and hoping for things to be different isn’t going to get you what you want! Either will blaming everyone else for your problems. So cut that c*** , it doesn’t work and you sound like a victim!
Procrastinating till the first of the year to start thinking about how 2022 will be extraordinary isn’t going to help either!
So don’t just sit there…
Better yet…start writing your goals for 2022!
Start right now before you wake up half-way through 2022 and realize you’ve already wasted half the year!
Need Some Help?
Would you like to access a tool to gain more Clarity, Focus, & Purpose in your life? Absolutely free. Just send an email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with New Year – Clarity, Focus, & Purpose in the subject line. Or click here and add New Year – Clarity, Focus, & Purpose in the comment section and we’ll send you an electronic PDF to help you.
In the meantime, have a wonderful holiday season and an extraordinary 2022!