One Question That Can Change Your Life … Are You Happy?
“Truth can be found in simplicity.”
Sometimes we find ourselves in a situation that seems so overwhelming that we lose our way and end up drowning in a sea of fear, doubt, and confusion. In times like these … it might be helpful to simplify your thought process and boil it all down to one simple and easy question … am I happy?
Answering this question should be relatively simple and it is … until we start to over-think, over-analyze, and over-complicate what should be a very simple answer … Yes I am or No I am not!
If you find yourself in this situation and you want to get out you have to do 3 things:
- Stop playing the blame game.
- Take 100% responsibility for what you are creating in your life.
- Accept 100% responsibility for changing it!
If you are willing to do those 3 things … here are 5 questions and 5 actions to take to get you out of the raging sea of discontent and into the sea of happiness.
5 Questions To Ask Yourself About Happy … ness?
- Do you want to be happy?
- Are you sure?
- Are you willing to do whatever it takes to make yourself happy?
- Do you keep doing things that make you unhappy? If so why? (I don’t know isn’t an answer)
- Are you clear about what it is that makes you happy?
5 Actions You Can Take To Be Happy:
- Make a list of the 10 things that make YOU happy (this is the most critical without this one your sunk).
- Stop doing the things that make you unhappy!
- Pick 1 of the 10 off your happy list and do it today!
- Repeat for the next 9 days
- Reread this blog every time you find yourself off course!
That’s it! Told you it was simple!
Please feel free to share this blog with everyone in your life that you believe deserves to be happy!