You know one … you’ve worked for one … you are one?
God I hope not!!
How would you know?
10 Things Arrogant Leaders Arrogant Do:
- They put their needs before the needs of their people.
- They make irrational business decisions based on their emotions and how they feel.
- They take everything personal.
- They attempt to control everything and everyone.
- They believe that people are in their lives to serve them.
- They’re the first one to point the finger of blame and the last one to take ownership for their mistakes.
- Their actions are incongruent with their words.
- They slow the development and growth of others so that they get ahead and stay on top.
- They talk big and play small.
- They play small because deep down inside they are small.