“Truth can be found in simplicity.” ~ Joe Contrera
Sometimes we find ourselves in a situation that seems so overwhelming that we lose our way and end up drowning in a sea of fear, doubt, and confusion.
In times like these, it might be helpful to simplify your thought process and boil it all down to one simple and easy question…am I happy?
Answering this question should be relatively simple and it is, until we start to over-think, over-analyze, and over-complicate what should be a very simple answer; yes I am or no I am not!
If you should ever find yourself in this situation and want to get out you need to do 3 things:
- Stop playing the blame game.
- Take 100% responsibility for what you are creating in your life.
- Accept 100% responsibility for changing it!
Are you willing to do those 3 things? If you are what follows is 5 questions and 5 actions to take, if you want to leave the raging sea of discontent and paddle into the sea of happiness.
5 Questions To Ask Yourself About Happy…ness?
- Do you want to be happy?
- Are you sure?
- Are you willing to do whatever it takes to make yourself happy?
- Do you keep doing things that make you unhappy? If so why? (I don’t know isn’t an answer)
- Do you know what makes you happy?
5 Actions You Can Take To Be Happy:
- Make a list of the 10 things that make YOU happy (this is the most critical without this one your sunk). It doesn’t matter how far back you have to go in your life we all have things that have made us happy at different times.
- Stop doing the things that make you unhappy! Start today and tell yourself, “I will no longer waste my time or energy doing things that make me unhappy!”
- Pick 1 of the 10 off your happy list and do it today!
- Repeat for the next 9 days
- Reread this blog every time you find yourself off course!
That’s it! Told you it was simple!
Please feel free to share this blog with everyone in your life that you believe deserves to be happy!