10 Life Lessons I Have Learned…So Far!
As each year passes I realize that I continue to learn valuable lessons. So I thought I would share a few of them that I’ve been thinking about lately.
Some of them were welcomed, while others were learned the hard way, but I think that is what this journey we call life is all about.
By no means is this list complete, in fact I hope I will continue to learn right up until the moment I take my very last breath!
After that point in time, does anybody know for certain what happens? It might just be a whole new ball game!
10 Life Lessons:
- If it doesn’t feel right in your gut…it’s probably not.
- Sometimes you need to believe in people…even when they don’t believe in themselves.
- The simpler something is…the closer it is to the truth.
- Fear can kill anything – dreams, life, relationships, hope, etc.
- The easiest way isn’t always the best.
- Life unfolds exactly as it is supposed to even when it’s not exactly the way I want it to. Trust the Process!
- Sometimes what you’re looking for is right under your nose, you just have to open your eyes.
- Choosing happiness is simple but it isn’t always easy.
- If I can’t be happy where I am, I will never be happy where I wish I was.
- Love is the miracle cure that scientists have been searching for, it heals everything, you just need to get your prescription filled and then take it in!
So what about you?
What lessons have you been learning lately?
Care enough…to share?