Have you ever gotten to the end of your day and had this realization …
I didn’t really accomplish a “d–n” thing today!
So you grab your to-do list and write down what you did do …
And then check those items off your list so you felt like you actually accomplished something.
Okay let’s see …
- Stared at the wall for 45 minutes … check!
- Played Words with Friends ® for 1 hour in the morning … check!
- Stared at the Wall and Played Words with Friends ® for 1 more hour in the afternoon … check!
Yes, we’ve all been there, spent our precious time on tasks that don’t contribute to the results we really want. They simply keep us busy and give us a false sense of accomplishment.
So how do you stay focused on getting done what matters most?
Here’s 3 Easy Steps to Help:
- Get Clarity – First of all you have to be crystal clear about the results you need to get in your business. Believe it or not some folks are not clear about what they are responsible for? Ask yourself: What is the end result that I need to produce? For example: Generating revenue, Creating websites that generate revenue, etc.)
- Define The Actions – Define what 3 actions will give you laser-like focus so you can accomplish those most important tasks. In my business, my 3 actions are:
- Talk to people who need a Speaker, Coach or Consultant.
- Talk with people who know someone who needs a Speaker, Coach, or Consultant.
- Speak, Coach, or Consult, and be so “d–n” good that they want more or want to tell someone else about me.
- Apply The 3-4-5 System ™ – Commit to doing those 3 things for 4 hours a day 5 days per week. That’s it!
So are you game?
I dare you to try the 3-4-5 System ™ for just 1 week … and if you do I will promise you 3 things:
- You will be more productive.
- You will feel so much better about yourself and your results.
- You will have more time to spend playing Words With Friend ® (and you won’t feel guilty about it)
Oh … by the way … It’s Your Move!
Hey Joe – I’m going to challenge the team at work to use this system and will keep you posted…