The difference between a Good Leader and an Extraordinary Leader is clear in the minds of their people.
When a Good Leader is present, their people say “Look at what they have done!”
When an Extraordinary Leader is present, their people say “Look at what we have accomplished!”
What do your people say … ?
5 Things Extraordinary Leaders Know:
- Their job is to teach and not to do.
- They must hold themselves and their people accountable all the time, not just some of the time.
- They are responsible to their people not responsible for their people.
- That they never do anything for their people that they can do for themselves … and they can do most things for themselves, if you let them.
- Their goal is to help their people find their answers inside of themselves and not inside of the leader.
IF YOU’RE GOING TO BE A LEADER … BE AN EXTRAORDINARY ONE!